Friday, July 22, 2011

5,999

On February 11, 2011 - my sister's birthday, and 5 1/2 months after I started blogging, I had 3,000 page views on my blog.  5 1/2 months later, it's only logical that I am at 5,999. 

A big chunk of the first 3,000 were the first 6 posts I did on depression in November.  During the first part of this year, I wrote less and had fewer page views - which seems to be a direct correlation.

Nonetheless, 3,000 page views in 6 months is just fine by me.  I've had people hit the site from many different countries including Latvia, Ukraine, India, Malaysia, Turkey, China, Australia, Germany, Russia, The United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Belize (although I think that was a friend of mine from Texas who was working there). 

I know there are about 30 of you who regularly read this.  I'm not sure who all of you are, but a lot of you have told me you always read and I am truly grateful. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of me writing this blog.  I write for me, but it makes me want to keep writing when I know there are people out there who enjoy it and get something out of it.

So I'll keep writing if you keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.