Monday, August 29, 2011

One Year!!

Thanks to all my readers, Renaissance Woman has made it to her one-year anniversary. 

Having a blog has been an incredibly therapeutic thing for me.  It has had it's challenges, no doubt, but the growth I have experienced by being honest with myself and the rest of the world has helped me settle into myself like nothing else I've ever done.  And I couldn't have done it without people who actually read the blog.  So, sincerely, thank you.

I plan to keep the blog going - and hope that you all continue to read it.  I do like feedback, though, so please leave me comments (if you can ... I'm starting to think it's hard to leave comments).  And please feel free to share the blog with others who may be interested. 

After a year, I've learned a few things.  I've learned that filters are necessary - and I am more careful about what I post now.  But I hope I'm still being honest with everyone (and myself) and that my posts help in some fashion.  I know some of them have.  Good things have come from many of my posts - bad from a few, too, but that's all part of the learning.

So, please ... keep on reading, keep on sharing and I'll keep writing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that you're going to keep going with your blog - I don't always comment, but I do read it regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.