Friday, December 23, 2011

From the Stranger End of My Spectrum

Here's how I see it:  We're here on this plane, on this planet, to learn.  To learn about ourselves, to find out who we are, what we are about and to make a difference here.

That is pretty much our only goal here.  We're not here to make a huge amount of money, to be famous, to let our egos get away from us, although by doing any of those things, we may learn what we need to learn.

And so to this end I have spent an inordinate amount of time thinking and writing about life, religion, death, life-after-death, spirit guides (angels, if you please), God, etc.  Far too much time.  But that's my thing.  It makes me feel connected and grounded (even if some of you might think of it as flakey and flighty!).

Anyhow, with this bent in my interests, I have watched a couple of really interesting movies lately.  If you have similar questions or are going in a similar direction, I would highly recommend them:

"What the bleep to we know" - which I got from my local library, of course.

And "Thrive" which can be rented at http://www.thrivemovement.com/

I am also reading "Infinite Quest" by John Edward.  Also very interesting and where I found the recommendation to watch the first movie.

If you are not of this bent, I wouldn't reccommend any of them.  They are only for those who are drawn to them.  Thing is that information, people, events ... they all come into our lives when we are ready to see them.  If we are not ready, they will either frustrate us or we won't be able to see them at all.

If anything I write in this blog brings up emotions in you, it isn't me doing it, it is something inside of you that you need to deal with but are not yet ready for.  That's how life goes.  We are repelled (frustrated, angered) by the things we are not ready for and attracted to the things we are.  We are designed that way.  And that's how it should be.  That is why something might be good for one person but bad for another - because one person is in the right place for it, the other is not.  So follow YOUR path - find the things that bring out your passions because that is where you are and what you need.  There is a design here and if you listen to what the Universe is telling you, you'll be on the right path.

See follow-up post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.