Saturday, February 25, 2012

Marketing

Hello Readers!

I'd like to try an experiment.  I'd like to see if we can "up" my statistics on the blog - get more people reading it or at least stopping by.  Not that I'm unhappy with my statistics or the number of people reading - I'm truly just curious if we can do this.

So I'm going to ask you a favour - which, of course, you don't have to do.  And if you don't, I'll never know.  Because I don't know what goes on out there in the blogosphere with any of you.  So it's truly your own choice.  But here's the favour:  Can you please send a link to one of my pages to someone you think might like it?  One person, or more if you want and are curious like I am. 

Know a gardener, send one of the gardening pages.  Know someone who has depression on anxiety, send one of those pages.  A crafty type?  Pick out one of the craft pages. 

So ... if you feel like it isn't an imposition ... share!

Let's see if anything at all happens.

Thanks people!

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.