Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pink Eye

Well, it happens occasionally.  Once in a while a case of Pink Eye rears it's ugly head.  It's like getting a bladder infection (although I'd take pink eye any day over the bladder) - in that once you've had it, you know it when you get it again - plus, it's annoying and it hurts.  My eye started itching Monday night.  This morning I woke up at 5am with my eye cemented shut.  I got the Polysporin drops on Tuesday, but as far as I can dissertation from the Internet, the drops only help mildly (this morning the eye improved quite a bit after putting the drops in, though).  Basically, however, you have to put up with it 'til it goes away.  (Hoping it's gone or at least less obvious before our choir performance on Sunday!!!)

However, this is a great opportunity to share with my readers the Canadian humour that was Corner Gas!


If you haven't seen Corner Gas, it's a hoot .... at least to Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.