Friday, September 21, 2012

Progress on the weight front

Well, last week I noted that I was down to 143.2 pounds - from 147 the week before.  Well, I have to admit that a great deal of that must have been water weight, because the next day I was back up to 145.8 - 2.5 pounds different.  So, in reality, I had only lost a little over a pound in one week.  But I'm okay with that.  That is in the right direction.

This week was birthday week, so pecan pie was eaten.  As were some M&Ms and an ice cream treat and a cookie.  I don't feel bad about any of it, because the main goal was to break my endless eating and "allowing" myself extra food - and that has stopped.

This morning the scales were 143.6 pounds.  And if we take the big picture into account that means I've lost a little over 3 pounds in 2 weeks.  And that's GREAT!!  I am no longer 147.  I am down from that and continuing in the right direction. 

I have hit the bike every day - aiming for one hour, not always making it all the way, but always doing some.  And I continue to try not to eat unless actually hungry. 

And so it goes.

Downwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.