Friday, September 14, 2012

Weight ... lost

Well, it's been a week since I made it my public goal to lose weight before our trip to Disneyland at the end of October.

So ... has my little project started with a bang, or a whimper?

Well, it's been a bang, I'd say.  Last week I was 147.  This morning, the digital scales have me at 143.2 pounds.  Almost 4 pounds!  I'm very happy with that.  Now, that's a little too much to lose in one week, I know.  But I'm not going to give myself permission to go back to eating the way I was. 

I'll tell you, though, that it's my birthday next week and I fully intend on eating yummy meals and I'm making a cheesecake.  So, realistically, I'll be happy to stay under 144 for next week.

What have I been doing?  I've been trying to only eat between 11am and 6pm.  I've been trying to only eat when I'm hungry, and I've been trying not to eat too much..  I've also put in 310 minutes on the stationary bike this week.  It's been far easier than I thought it would be.  Just had to get serious about it, that's all.

Onwards and downwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.