Friday, November 30, 2012

140.0!!!

140.0 lbs!  Attained.  Not yet broken, but I'm happy to be down 7 pounds. 

It's taken a lot longer than expected.  7 pounds in 12 weeks - a little more than .5 pound per week.  Totally reasonable.  But not as fast as I used to be able to lose weight.

I blame age.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Anyhow, I'm happy to have hit that milestone.  I remember two years ago at a choir rehearsal complaining that I had gained weight and was up to 140.  Now I'm just happy to be down to it.  Everything is relative.

With the Christmas season getting into full swing, I know it will be harder to lose weight.  But I'm happy where I am, so I'm just going to try not to gain any. 

Thanks for keeping up with my challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.