Monday, November 5, 2012

Post-Vacation Weight Watch

I didn't think I'd blog about my weight after the vacation.  The point of blogging was to get my weight down before we went, not to continue on after we got home.  But I've been enjoying the feeling of losing weight and I want to continue, and I don't think I'll be doing that if I don't feel accountable to someone other than myself. 

So ... 10 days away from home eating lots of Disney food and Halloween candy.  Frankly, I was scared to step on the scale this morning.  I had slipped right back into bad habits and American portion sizes. 

But ... I guess we walked it off enough, because I didn't gain any weight.  I was 141.2 lbs this morning.  Coming back to sedentary lifestyle, though, I have to be careful not to continue with the bad habits.  It's very easy to think that I was eating badly and not gaining weight while I was gone, so I can continue to eat lots and not gain weight here.  NOT.  So back to smaller portion sizes, better food and eating slowly.  I really want to break that 140 mark well before Christmas.  And keep it under. 

Wish me luck.

Posts about vacation will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.