Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Well, as another year comes to a close (sooner than it should have - my parents were right, time does go faster as you get older) and another is ready to begin, I again would like to thank you all for reading my little blog. 

December 2012 has had the highest readership of any month so far on Renaissance Woman.  I am grateful for this place to share my feelings and ever so much more grateful for people who read them.

My wish for us all this year - inner peace, happiness and a life free of confusion and worry.  Enlightenment if you can find it, contentment otherwise. 

May 2013 bring to best of times for us all.

With love

Sandi



Oh yes, and a reminder - if you're on Facebook, can you please like the Renaissance Woman page - several of you did when I requested it the other day, but I'm still a few short of my goal.  Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/BlindOskar/photos#!/pages/Renaissance-Woman/154998194570009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.