Thursday, January 31, 2013

Passing

Thanks to everyone who sent positive comments my way on Facebook after this morning's post.

I am, indeed, feeling better tonight.  A little pill helped.  As did working on a jigsaw puzzle and mostly taking today off to rest.

As often happens, a great link was shared on Facebook that is very relevant to today's post.  Here it is:


It's really worth the 11 minutes to watch it.  I'm working on the 90:10 principle.  I think I'm getting better at it for sure.

Life is a process, every little change we make adds to the path of our lives.  It's one step at a time.  I'll continue to have days like this, but if I keep working on things, they should continue to become fewer and farther between. 

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.