Friday, April 12, 2013

Scarring Child for Life

I decided (thanks to some sage advice) to not blog about my son.  I'll define this one as blogging about a bad decision my husband and I made the first time we took our child to Disneyland.

Our son now will go on most of the rides at Disneyland, but I'm sure his anxiety levels were greatly increased by this trip down the chute at Splash Mountain when he was not yet quite 4 years old. 


Will be posting to Facebook as well - if you guys think it's as funny as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cuz, kinda sorta.
    EXCELLENT picture. He might also remember it as *It's OK I'm with my Mom*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - I guarantee he was scared shitless. We nearly peed when we saw the picture, but it really wasn't very fair.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.