Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hum Drum

I have to apologize to you guys.  I haven't felt much like blogging recently.

Actually, I haven't felt much enthusiasm for a whole lot the past couple of months.  I've been feeling a total disconnect with my spirit and because of that, there hasn't been a lot for me to be really enthusiastic about - or, therefore, to write about.

I wasn't really into the garden this summer - although even though the love from me to it wasn't there, the love back to me still came through.  I am overloaded with tomatoes and might actually think about making pickled green tomatoes even though I don't like pickled things.  I might consider making tomato sauce or pizza sauce, too.  Those I like.

And my environmental enthusiasm has gone right out the door.  I'm buying much more stuff with plastic packaging and am very disappointed in myself because of it.  But what does my little contribution do to help the seemingly gigantic, unsolvable problems out there?

So, in general I haven't been super jazzed about much, which is unlike me.  And I've had a couple of periods of real depression which I haven't had in a while - I'm more cognizant of having periods of anxiety.

Why?  Well, if I could answer THAT question, then I could probably fix it.  It could be hormonal (I'm approaching THAT age), or it could be lifestyle or diet.  However, over the years I've discovered that there is sometimes just no particular cause.  Sometimes it just IS.  The first step in fixing it, though, is noticing it ... and I've done that.

The next step is to start trying to feel passionate about something again.  It's hard to start feeling enthusiastic when winter is approaching and it will soon be snowing again.  To put a positive swing on it, this coming winter shouldn't be too bad because last winter was a bitch.

I guess I need to focus on finding a passion and doing something about it.

I'll keep you posted.

Of course, all of this will have to wait a bit until I get through some job contracts and my son recovers somewhat.

To sum up:  sorry I haven't been blogging.  If I had you probably would have been depressed along with me.  I'll work on picking up my moods and finding something interesting to blog about.  Maybe I can use the blog tool to help with it all.

Jump on board, it could be a bumpy ride.


1 comment:

  1. There's apparently a paradigm shift that happened Dec 23, 2012 that is affecting those that are energetically sensitive in a very profound way. It's like a portal has been has been opened that links us to eachother energetically - the good and the bad. I wonder if some of the stuff you've been experiencing is a result of this shift? I started following this blog http://leeharrisenergy.blogspot.ca which forecast monthly energy and lets you know what will be coming down the pipeline emotionally. An interesting perspective nontheless...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.