Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tired!

You know what?  I am just seriously tired.  I don't think I'm supposed to lie down and fall asleep in the afternoon every day.  I'm not in my 60s.  I'm 45.  But I am tired.

Part of it is because I'm getting over a month long chest-cold-turned-bronchitis and a subsequent stomach bug that hit me like a ton of bricks two days ago.  Okay, that could make me tired.

I also worked more than I normally do through most of the two months between mid-August and Mid-October.

The past 7 weeks we haven't had a completely healthy household - someone has been sick that whole time (and a good part of it I've been sick, too).  So I've been taking care of sickies, been a sickie and done the extra work of other sickies when I wasn't one.

Okay.  That could make me tired.

And I have a lot of work to still do.  Just thinking about it makes me tired.

I'm okay.  Just tired.  And tired of being tired.  And I just want more energy.  But I suppose I'll have to wait for the stomach thing to be all better and the cough to go away and some of the work to be done before I stop being tired.

And sleep might help.

Guess I just felt like complaining.  Thanks for listening!

You may go on with your own day with it's own challenges now - and just forget that I needed to complain to someone.  I'll be fine.  Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.