Monday, July 14, 2014

Flowers at a funeral

Went to a funeral yesterday.  My husband's cousin, Tina Machell, was a 33-year-old law school graduate (this spring) with a 7-year-old daughter, who died of a suspected seizure.  It's incredibly sad.  Her husband is standing up well, but I worry for both he and his daughter.  They have a lot of support, so I think they'll be okay.

The funeral was at the Cochrane Ranchehouse in Cochrane, Alberta and it was a beautiful, sunny, hot day (well, hot for us - about 30C).  The flowers outside at the venue were very pretty, so I played a little.  Here's what I got.

My favourite one - I like depth.




I love the shimmer on the petals of this one.


And a rock wall which I just thought was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.