Friday, November 13, 2015

Glutened!!

Okay, so today I had some symptoms of Gluten Intolerance/Celiac Disease.  I couldn't for the life of me think of what could have done this.  Which makes me question if I actually have a problem or if it's all in my mind.

Then I remembered that a couple of nights ago I had some cottage cheese - a very small amount.  I found out on a website the Dairyland cottage cheese can be contaminated with barley gluten.  Previous to this I thought that my symptoms were coming minutes or hours after exposure.  This time it was 2 days.

And it really does seem like I am dealing with a reaction to microscopic amounts of gluten.  It's really rather ridiculous - and if I wasn't living it, I really don't think I'd believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.