Feeling a little too self-absorbed.

I'm starting to wonder if this blog is just a way of being completely self-absorbed. So I may take a break for a few days. Well, it's Christmas anyhow, so there is other stuff going on, but I think I need to stop writing about the things I'm thinking and experiencing - at least for a little while.

I will, however, see if I can write about some of the things I'm doing around here. That might be fun and maybe you guys might like a bit of a change.

Feedback helps me know if you're enjoying it, though, so please feel free to comment here or on Facebook. Seems, though, that people who read blogs are hesitant to comment. I ponder why ... But I won't write about it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Connections

Flea Beetles! ... and leaf miners.

Recipes from the summer of '35