Friday, December 17, 2010

I am truly grateful

I hate to jinx it, but after a week of doing my regular exercise, and not eating even the "sugar free" cookies, I am feeling SO much better. Funny how following my own advice actually helps. Hmmm. Maybe I should do that more often. Thank you God (and my own common sense) for helping me to feel better - because this is much improved from last week.

So on this snowy Friday night, feeling calm and happy (again, thank you God), I sit here and think of all of you who regularly read my blog. I can't tell you how appreciative I am that you are interested enough in what I have to say that you click on my link and read my posts. I truly feel blessed. Most of the people who read this are my friends. And I feel blessed for that, too. Thank you.

Thank you also for all the positive comments - written and spoken - about the blog, about my writing and just in support of me and my life. Positive feedback is important to me. And in this case it gives me the confidence I need to follow other dreams I have like writing that article about my Great-Grandfather's battalion. Due, in part, to the comments about my writing, I actually feel like I can write an article that might get published.

I'll likely post again before Christmas, but in case I don't, or in case you miss it, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with family and friends. And I hope that there's snow, but not too much. That there are sweets, but not too many. That family squabbles are few and the love is vast.

Merry Chirstmas, all.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too sweet friend...

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your Family, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyeux Noel.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.