To Clarify

Just to be clear, folks, although I'd like more feedback from my faithful readers - most of whom are friends of mine - I don't require it.  I can tell how many people read each post.  And there are the regular folks who give me positive feedback and I really do appreciate it.

My concern isn't with you guys ... it's with me needing that affirmation to feel good about it all.  I'm trying to be more Zen about it and just enjoy the writing, and trying not to require approval to feel good about the process.

So I'm not asking for anything from you - although the comments I got back were really nice (Alva, you're funny).  I'm just working on my and "thinking out loud" so to speak.

Sending out love ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Connections

Flea Beetles! ... and leaf miners.

Recipes from the summer of '35