Balance

Hello!  It's been a while since I last posted.  I suppose the best excuse I can give for this is that I've been trying to reduce all forms of stress in my life ... and the computer tends to be one.  So I've not been checking Facebook every half hour (trying for only a couple of times a day) or thinking about things to blog. 

I was on my medication for 2 weeks which really helped get my moods in order (but really screwed up my sleep).  The sun is finally shining here now and I've spent as much time in it as I could.  The snow is melting, I've caught up with work and housework, and I am feeling much better.  I did catch a cold last week, but that's kind of to be expected ... after all, I was run down (but didn't know it).

So the thing is this ... I need balance.  Eveything seemed like such a trial a month ago.  Even getting the dishes or laundry done was a chore.  Now that my moods are better, nothing is really feeling like a chore - everything is much more effortless. 

So that's it.  I (like everyone one of us) need to remember to keep the balance in life and I (like everyone else) need to be aware of when that balance is off.  It's a tricky thing, remembering to balance.  But sometimes it's not until you fall off the beam that you notice just how off balance you were.  Whether it's mental, physical, work or any other area in your life, balance is entirely necessary.  I think far too few people realize this - and because of the lack of balance, people tend to get ill (in whatever way their bodies express it).

So pay attention, people (and ME!).  Even if it's your mood, your body is trying to tell you something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Connections

Flea Beetles! ... and leaf miners.

Recipes from the summer of '35