Garden - June 30, 2011

Well, I've had a request to send pictures of the garden out there.  So here you go.  Don't let it be said that I don't answer a request.

It's amazing how every year I put the same plants into the same ground, but each year the garden has a different personality.  Something new that I love about it.  I haven't done enough to the ground this year.  Actually, I did NOTHING to the ground this year, and I think that was a mistake.  But Nature is still there, sending up food for us to eat.  It does give one a sense of security.







And I love the art that shows in my garden - love the green:


(right above the lettuce is the window to my office - where I am typing this right now!)

And I've saved my favourite for last.  These violas offer themselves up all over the garden.  This particularly determined one likes the shade of the rhubarb:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Connections

Flea Beetles! ... and leaf miners.

Recipes from the summer of '35