Sharing a post

I rarely do this, although perhaps I should start doing it more.  I just read this blog post, and think it's a really good one for the environmentally-minded as well as the locovores. 

This is from a woman in New Zealand who has gone back to the land and is living on Haleltree Farm.  I love how the Internet connects us.

Let's share the information.  It's important.

Enjoy:

http://www.hazeltreefarm.com/2011/06/chicken-eggs-when-home-grown-bounty-is.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Cluttercut+%28Cluttercut%29

*April 13, 2014 - sorry, but this link no longer is active.  I looked on the Hazeltree Farm Facebook page, and they haven't posted anything since 2012 - which is sad.  I hope they are okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Connections

Flea Beetles! ... and leaf miners.

Recipes from the summer of '35