Sandi and Daniel's Big Adventure - Part Two


I can now add more pictures, so here's a few from Saturday:

This is Daniel at a rest stop on the Trans Canada in Banff National Park.  You can't really see it, but just above him in the sky on the left, which was also just along the highway, there was a nasty, windy, rainy storm.  The temperature on Sunday ranged from 7 to 27C on our drive.

We also stopped at the Enchanted Forest - a "must stop" for us when we drive that piece of road.

It's a great place with lots of great forest vegetation like this little Devil's Club leaf:


And here are a couple of new friends - after their big water fight on Sunday:



This computer is horribly slow where photos are concerned, so I don't know if I'll be able to post again before I get home.  If I don't, have a great week and I'll add more next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Connections

Flea Beetles! ... and leaf miners.

Recipes from the summer of '35